Monday, October 5, 2015

Clarification

So a lot of you guys don't actually read the side, and probably don't know what's going on, thus I thought I'd bring you all up to speed.

First things first, I have two editors working with TBK. They are very strict about what I can/ can't publish until they've finished 'fixing the grammmas' and making sure it flows. That's why there hasn't been much going on here in terms of posting, even though I've been slaving away for you guys like a proper writer.


Where the editing is at:
Book 1- One editor is about halfway through
the other editor is still on chapter 1.

I'm writing book 3 at the moment, but I'm barely halfway through chapter 2. I'll be uploading sneak peaks once chapter 1/ prologue is finished, but I want to wait until the entire book 1 is fully edited before doing anything in terms of roll outs.

Thank you guys for your patience, and your cookies.
Also, thank you all for making book 2 such a success!

Ps. Anyone have any questions about the series?

No comments:

Post a Comment